.

.

Friday, October 5, 2012

[Fancam] Kim Hyun Joong sings 'Creep' during Henecia Japan Anniversary / 'City Conquest' Promo Event in Budokan, Japan 10.04.12

OMG!!!!! Can I just be a fangirl once again and scream at the top of my lungs? Gyaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Hyun Joong-ah, you're so totally daebak!!!!! I love this song and you singing it makes it more perfect! Thanks you so much to Hollis♥Hyun for sharing this wonderful fancam!!! When I was a newbie Triple S, I saw his performance of 'Creep' during radio guesting and during 'Step Up' concert I think of SS501. Now after a few years, I'm hearing it and seeing it again! Love you so much for that Hyun Joong! Hopefully someday you might consider releasing an English album. ^^

Please follow the uploader's request. Thanks!
Don't re-upload, re-edit & erase the logo!
Don't re-make any other video using my video!
(No capture & No flash video)
Don't move this video to everywhere that are related "We got married"




credits: HollisHyun@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails