.

.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong's City Conquest Teaser Part 3

I was thinking twice if I'm gonna post this here. It's not that I don't want to share it. It's just that..... my heart wasn't able to take it!!!!!!!!! <\3 T_T I know I'm going overboard. But still, I couldn't help myself but feel envious of the girl who's with him. If you are an avid follower of this guy right here, you'd probably be feeling the same way. I think I'm going nuts after I've seen that part. The holding hands was just an appetizer. Wait for the main course. >.< Nevertheless, the video is an interesting one to watch for.

WARNING: NOT RECOMMENDED TO BE WATCHED BY SOMEONE WHO HAS A WEAK HEART!

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT OR RE-UPLOADED OTHERWISE THE UPLOADER MIGHT PUT IT IN A PRIVATE MODE AGAIN. THANKS!



credits: HollisHyun@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails