.

.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

More fancams from Kim Hyun Joong's performance in Lotte Fanmeet Event in Seoul 10.13.12

I am so grateful that this was compiled for us by TheAlienPrince. Ive been wanting to see the performances he did. ^^ And can I tell you a secret? I've been loving his song 'Please' piano acoustic version a lot!! Actually, I've loved the original one, admired the RnB version, liked the rock version, and is now listening repeatedly the piano acoustic version. The song has a great impact to me whatever version it might be. Maybe because of the lyrics 'After getting drunk, I cried.'

Do You Like That + Lucky Guy



Do You Like That


Lucky Guy


If You're Like Me



I'm Your Man



Please (Piano + Full Live Band) 



Let Me Be The One



Marry Me



Creep

Heat


Encore

credits: zakisari@yt + TheAlienPrince@lkhj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails