.

.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

SS501 Tweets: Hyung Jun and Jung Min's random tweets with pictures 10.13.12

My title is so lame, 그치? I can't think of a title that would summarize what is tweeted by them. 미안해 여러분. Well, I'll just describe them here on my comment. ^^ Hyung Jun supports Jung Min by sending his tweet and shows a picture of a man looking at the monitor. I'm thinking... is that Hyung Jun sitting watching Jung Min? Or is it Jung Min watching himself in the monitor? I couldn't see a clear vision of the man. But I'm guessing it's Jung Min then Hyung Jun took the proof shot. On the other hand, Jung Min tweets a picture of him holding a somewhat like food. Is it given by a fan? He really looks good nowadays, doesn't he? ^^ 





credits: HyungJun87 + JungMin0403 + superstarsubs@twitter (English Translation)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails