.

.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pre-order Kim Hyun Joong's 2013 Calendar Japan Version

You've seen my post about the scanned  pictures of Hyun Joong's 2013 Calendar right? Well, if you are crazy to have it, here's how you can order. One of my friends reminded me about YesAsia. And how can I forget to check this site? Probably I got all excited, I have totally forgotten that I can order it also thru here. ^^ It seems there are two types. One is bigger than the other. I'm not sure though if there are difference with the pictures inside. I guess there is since I notice it when I compare the scan I posted before. So you may choose what you want. ^^ To my readers and followers, I'm sharing you this link where you can place a pre-order. ^^ Enjoy! ^^


Kim Hyun Joong 2013 Calendar (Japan Version)
72.8 x 51.5 cm・8
 




Kim Hyun Joong 2013 Desktop Calendar (Japan Version)
22×15cm・16

 credits: YesAsia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails