.

.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

[Fancam] Kim Hyun Joong cries on his last day in 'Unlimited' Japan Tour in Hiroshima 03.25.13

I have to be honest.... my eyes started to tear the moment I saw Hyun Joong crying. I don't know why, but when it comes to him I really feel sad seeing him like that. For someone who's manly like him, crying would be the most difficult thing to do. So when I watched this, my heart suddenly feels heavy. 울지마 김현중... 나 여기있어. 트리플에스 그리고 헤네치아 기있어. 영원히. 



credits: Hollis Hyun@yt

4 comments:

  1. I was momentarily shocked... I had never seen him cry like that.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him seriously. I feel so connected to him. He become my inspiration. I love how gratefull he is towards fans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has been my inspiration too each and every day. His personality i one of the best

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails