.

.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Photos of Kim Hyun Joong from Lotte Duty Free Fanmeet 03.30.13

I was already sleepy and headed to my bed when suddenly I saw these pictures and my eyes went literally O.O seeing all of it! My gosh, he is so damn handsome! ♥♥♥ I can't help not to utter those words because he seriously is! Lucky for the fans who had encounter with him. Really wish i could be one of them. ^^ Huge thanks to MurdererQ for providing us such wonderful pictures. Remember not to change or edit her photos ok? They are too precious. ^^ 김현중 완전 멋지다!!!!! ♥

PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT OR CHANGE THE PHOTOS! THANKS!
























credits: http://s865.photobucket.com/user/MURDERER_Q/library/-KHJLIVE/2013KHJ/20130330%20Seoul%20-%20Fan%20Meet%20with%20Busun%20Lotte%20Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails