.

.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Heo Young Saeng performs 'The Art of Seduction' in Inkigayo 03.24.13

I was able to stream earlier to watch it live. Just to give you a little trivia, I was actually surprised when he performed because it was earlier than I expected. I totally missed the part where they showed his ranking. >.< Good thing this was uploaded today. I don't know why, but I'm loving Inkigayo performances. ^^ Maybe because of the loud fanchants.... plus the outfit he's wearing. ^^ I wonder what's he's next outfit is gonna be. ^^ The video is in HD but in a zoom version. If ever I find other HD videos which has a normal view, I'll replace the link. For now, let me share you this performance. ^^허영생 멋지다 ♥

*Update: Replacing the link with a new one from SBS and it is in HD. Enjoy! ^^



credits: SBSMusic1@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails