.

.

Friday, April 5, 2013

[Full Video] Heo Young Saeng YoungStreet Radio Guesting 04.05.13 (Updated)

I went home earlier as fast as I can so I can hear Young Saeng on the radio. ^^ At fist I thought it wouldn't be today since Boom was not even mentioning Young Saeng's name. But apparently, he was on the 2nd part of the show! I was extremely happy especially on the part where he introduced himself as 'SS501's Heo Young Saeng'. For those who weren't able to watch it, here's the video and look how clear it is! ^^ Though this is just a short part of it and the intro was not included, still it's a good thing we were able to see how he looks like. ^^ Thanks to rmdkdl for being so generous in sharing this to all of us. 허영생 진짜 귀엽다!! ♥

*Update: rmdkdl1103 uploaded all the parts! Go and watch it now! ^^ Enjoy!

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5


credits: rmdkdl1103@yt

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails