.

.

Friday, June 14, 2013

[Eng Translation] Kim Hyun Joong Talk part while playing flute during Lotte Fanmeeting in Seoul 06.08.13

Very funny Hyun Joong! Never fails to make me laugh! ^^ 웃겨~ 웃겨~ 김현중 완전 웃겨!!!!! ^^



【EN TRANS :: 김현중 Kim Hyun Joong LotteFM June 08】

0:52 Well, when filming the scene, the recorder was not an expensive one.
1:06 Maybe now I can make.. re re re re re mi pa ra sol fa mi re do. (Audience : fighting~!!)
2:43 I think the little finger should be used only for making a promise.
2:55 Since my hand is smaller than expected, I should have used women's recorder though..
3:05 MC :: but that's for kids;;;;;;;
3:13 (*HJ's never embarrassed LOL) Since my hand is smaller than kid's..
3:18 But I will practice a lot and show to play 'do' for the next year's fanmeet.
3:43 MC :: This coming Sunday HJ ssi's house will be revealed (on BFF) for the first time?
3:47 Yes, well, my place will be open, but actually I really don't like to reveal my place.
3:55 However the show required everyone to open their house, so I had to do.
4:02 I would like to ask you, the house is just the place (where I live). Please don't look closely into and don't try to find out where it is located.
4:12 Please just enjoy the overall (show contents).


credits: @howlovelylala(English Translation) took a dictation and translated from lin11030606's fancam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails