.

.

Friday, June 7, 2013

Kim Hyun Joong's 'Kimi Dake Wo Kesenakute (君だけを消せなくて)' from his 3rd Single 'Tonight' is out! 06.06.13

Sorry I haven't searched the English title yet for this song, so for the mean time I'm gonna use the romaji. Thanks to Oi Ling again for the link! ^^ All 3 MV's are already out! ^^ Which is one is your choice? Hmmm... if you're gonna ask me, I love the song 'Tonight' but when it comes to MV that 'Cappuccino' is cute since I saw Jung Minnie there. Lols~ ㅋㅋㅋ How about you? 김현중 모든 뮤직 비디오 좋다. ^^



credits: irsone4ka@yt

3 comments:

  1. already watch cappucino mv...it really2 jung min...hyun joong drag away jung min in the end...so cutest...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this video the most as somehow he look amazing in emo style XD but yeah jung min in cappucino was an amazing surprise!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails