.

.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Kim Hyun Joong's 'Cappuccino' MV for his 3rd Single 'Tonight' is out! 06.06.13

Just got home from work and I felt like I was waaaaaaay too behind the updates. >.< 미안해 여러분. But thanks to all my followers and visitors who's always there to give me easy access on updates. ^^ 감사합니다~ ^^ Thanks to Oi Ling for leaving a message on the sidebar and giving the link of this MV. A lot of Triple S fans saw immediately Park Jung Min in the said video. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 말정민 말 정민 말정민 말~~~♫  ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ 농담이야 정민아 ^^ 아무튼 김현중 멋지다!! ♥ Blue contacts, eh? ^^



credits: Sari Park@yt 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 'horse' is what usually the other 4 members tease JungMin that's why most of Triple S says that is Jung Min on the MV. ^^ I'm not really certain if under that mask is really JungMin or not.

      Delete
  2. i know our mal..... but so many comments made me confuse.. actually the horse mask is the same during the thank you for raising me up days....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails