.

.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

[Eng Translation] Kim Hyun Joong's 27th Message: Will upload '귀요미' video for 6006th comment 06.20.13

As soon as I got home, I immediately saw this and hurriedly went to his website to leave a message. You should do it too so we can see his video! ^^ 빨리 여러분!! Hyun Joong being funny again. Wants to eat noodles and suggested to go to bank for air cooling. ㅋㅋㅋ 김현중 완전 웃겨!!


[TRANS] 130620 Kim HyunJoong's 27th Message at KOB
Source: KOB
English translation: Stephanie (@5StarsAs1/www.i-kpoplovers.blogspot.com)
Please do not remove/alter the credits and contents when repost. TQ! :)

 
The weather is hot.....steaming hot....and working hard on the album.
Ha.........................this feeling
Keke if the comment counts reach 6006, I might upload the Gwiyomi clip
^^ Since I'm the one who directed the video of course it's with me keke the original one
Don't get frustrated because the weather's hot, go to the bank, get your waiting number, enjoy the cooling air cond, and save your money (in the bank)
Just wait for another month, it's about to be finished ^^ I'm hungry...keke
It would be great if someone could buy me a bowl of cold buckwheat noodles.......cold buckwheat noodles...cold buckwheat noodles
Since it's so hot I must have gone crazy keke have a nice day^^~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails