.

.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

[Video] 'Barefoot Friends' Episode 11 06.30.13

Here is today's episode where I seriously laughed at the moment that Hyun Joong's pants was slowly being taken off by the water. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 어머나! 는 김현중의 팬티를 볼 수 있습니다!^^ Hyun Joong-ah, tighten your pants! lols ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ   And that cute little kid choosing Hyun Joong because he's handsome. Even a kid knows this fact. ^^ I haven't found any dailymotion links yet but once I do, I'll post it here. For the mean time, I'll post a link where you can watch it in full. Enjoy!

To watch the full episode, click HERE.

*Found the dailymotion links! ^^








photo credits: @ahlia0606

video credits: candy753@dailymotion

3 comments:

  1. Almost died laughing! You're fast in loading the video. I'm going to watch it again... hehehe. THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome^^ i try to share it as soon as possible especially for those who missed the episode ^^

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing namjachinggu...awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails