.

.

Friday, June 7, 2013

SS501 Tweets: Happy 8th Anniversary SS501! 06.08.13

As expected, the Triple S President was the frist one to show up on my timeline at the strike of 12mdnight KST! ^^ I was so thrilled to see him on my timeline! ^^ Hopefull others would visit and send out their messages too. ^^ Will update this post if the other members tweeted. ^^ 더블에스오공일 만세!!!!!

*Update: Just a few minutes after, Jung Min and Hyung Jun tweeted. And they even shared the video message. Jung Min also posted it on his Official Facebook Account. Love it! ^^

**Kyu tweeted the fanvid that my good frined triplesph has done. It was because of her blog that I started to meet other Triple S friends such as Cheezeemelt501. Though she's no longer active blogging, I still look up to her and her awesome fanvids. ^^ 

***Young Saeng finally tweeted! ^^ Love it!! ♥




















credits: 2kjdream + HyungJun87 + JungMin0403 + xiaochu1004@twitter (English Translation)

1 comment:

  1. It amazing....great to c they twitt..hope more nore..always moved cause of them

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails