.

.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

[Fancam] Kim Hyun Joong's Performances at 'Party People' Fanmeeting in Seoul 06.08.13

There are so many updates from last night's fanmeet and I know I'm very slow in sharing. 미안해~ T_T Well, here are some of his performances as well as highlights from 'Party People' Fanmeet. It's in HD so you can enjoy watching it. Of course, the first video I'm going to share is his 'Gwiyomi'. ^^ A little trivia which I read somewhere, did you know that Hyun Joong had a beer first before agreeing in filming the 'Gwiyomi' video? ㅋㅋㅋ Now I know how he was able to do it. Lols. Told ya he hates to do cute things when he's sober. ㅋㅋㅋ 아무튼 김현중 팬 미팅 진짜 대박이다! 축하해!!

Gwiyomi


The Reason I Live


 
Rain


 
Your Story (Korean Version)


 
Break Down (Rock Version)


 
너만을 지울 수 없어(君だけを消せなくて) [Cannot Erase Only You]


 
Happy Birthday Talk


 
Happy Talk Time


 
Please Be Nice To Me


 
Hyun Joong's Happiness (Last Talk)


 
Let Me Be The One


credits: HollisHyun@yt

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails