.

.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

[Eng Translation] Park Jung Min talks about SS501 on MTalk

Huge thanks to @wangziqi for translating such good interview. This makes a lot of Triple S happy! ^^ And when I read about them having a Kakao talk, that made me even happier! ^^ Since I have one, it made me think how happy they were chatting there. ㅋㅋㅋ 더블에스오공일 만세!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Park Jung Min talks about SS501 on MTalk


http://www.babyvfan.wordpress.com
Trans : @wangziqi
Source : MTALK
Repost with proper credit please

This is just a section from Jung Min’s recent interview with MTalk (a korean digital magazine)

Jung Min “After such a long time. Took photo with ss501 again. Just like I thought, fans were very happy about it.
We have to let each other know who is free, who is not free before hand. So only me, Hyung Jun and Kyu Jong were able to meet. All of us wanted to meet. But couldn’t fix a common time due to busy schedules.
Although it has been long since we last seen one another, but it still feels like we just met yesterday. We would ask about recent activities, also talk about random things.
I think, even if we grow old, we would still stay the same. Because we are always in touch with each other, thus it feels as if we are meeting everyday.
Not long ago, members also created a Kakao chat group. Kyu Jong often says “I’m going to work” (informally). And I always reply with “Being rude early in the morning” (laughs), then we would start quarreling, it’s fun.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails