.

.

Monday, October 14, 2013

[Eng Translation] Kim Hyun Joong's Interview with Sports Today 10.11.13

Yep, I know I'm a few days late in posting. >.< Sorry about that, just caught up with so many errands. ㅋㅋㅋ Anyways, here is the translation of some parts of his interview. Huge thanks to TheAlienPrince for providing us some information on what he said. From a 4D mind to a serious statement, that what he showed during this interview. Yes, I am very aware ever since that he likes girls who can drink well. ㅋㅋㅋ Guess other girls out there would start practicing not to get drunk. lols ^^ And when he said about being contented on what you have, is a very mature point of view. That's why I am so proud of you, Hyun Joong. ^^ Despite the popularity and fame you have achieved, you still know how to keep your feet on the ground. A true leader indeed. 김현중 사랑해요! ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


[HJ on preparing for 'Inspiring Age'] "Nowadays I go to action school to prepare for the action scenes in the drama 'Inspiring Age'. I usually always work hard, but this time I especially strive to work with even more enthusiasm.
Also, I'm taking on a character that I've wanted to do. You could say that my role in the drama, Shin Jung Tae, is 'a man among men'. However I'll also focus on creating a character of a 'wounded' person.


'Inspiring Age' is a drama about love and friendship set in 1930s era of Shanghai, a story about patriotism and desires of hurt young people. Because it's my return to the small screen after a long time, I deeply want to show a more mature and cool appearance in the drama."


 "Seems like people are happy if they have wealth & fame,but I think its more important to find happiness in being content with what u have."


"Enjoy today instead of regretting the past. I hope everyone enjoys every moment now & be content. I sincerely wish everyone happiness."


[Love will have to wait~ Work is priority]
HJ: "I don't have a girlfriend yet. It's not easy to love because right now I really like doing my job. Love can be anytime. But a good role, if not now then you can't do it anymore. I don't want to miss the opportunity to take on a good role, so right now I want to be more devoted to my work.

If I have to say my ideal type, I like a woman who drinks well. Haha.
I usually enjoy drinking soju. I want to share stories about this and that by drinking soju together, having good conversations with her.
Even though in the past I said that I like a woman with long straight hair and oval-shaped face, but even if she looks that way, first of all our hearts / minds need to be compatible, right?"



credits: http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/stview.htm?idxno=2013101109413981877 + @TheAlienPrince

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails