.

.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Heo Young Saeng's '몸이 약한 아이' MV Teaser is out! 10.14.13

Gyaaah!!! I was at the office when they released it at noon! I sneaked in browsing the net carefully so that my boss wouldn't notice. ㅋㅋㅋ The teaser is out and I'm craving for more! lols. That piggyback moment with the girl, I know some of you might feel a little jealousy and enviousness, but you shouldn't be. ^^ She looks familiar, doesn't she? Well, to ease your thinking, she's Hongki's wife in 'We Got Married'. ^^ The one which Young Saeng attended, remember? ㅎㅎㅎ That'll give you peace of mind so fear no more, because this is just an MV. ^^ Please watch, like and favorite this clip gals, okay? And don't forget that the full MV will be released on October 16. Look forward on that day. ^^ 허영생 화이팅!!

PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THIS VIDEO! THANK YOU!



credits: b2ment@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails