.

.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Additonal Photos of Kim Hyung Jun in 'The First' Live Concert in Seoul 03.09.13

More and more pictures are being shared online and I can't stop myself from posting it here on my blog. Told ya, Hyung Jun did gave me a big impact during my visit in Korea! ^^ Hope to see him again someday. ^^ 김형준 보고싶어~ ♥






























Here is also the set list he sang during that night. ^^

1. Sorry I'm Sorry 
2. Just let it go
3. 토크..쏠로 가수 김형준이라고..^^
4. I am
5. Oh ah
6. 다른 여자 말고 너 (Different Girl besides you)
7. 잘못 걸었어
게스트 A-JAX Special Guest
8. 영상나옴 sign A-JAX
9. Sweet Everyday
10. Heaven
11. Falling Slowly [played guitar] (Once OST)
12. 내머리가 나빠서 (Because I'm Stupid)
13. Sung Si Kyung You Touched My Heart (Kim Hyung Jun's version)
14. Saying I Love You (I Love You OST)
15. Ne-Yo  So sick
16. Justin Timberlake 'Like I Love You'
17. 잠 못 드는 밤 (Midnight Madness)
18. Introduction with band session
19. Girl
20. Encore
강남스타일(오빤 형준스톼일~ 오예!) [Gangnam Style(Oppa Hyung Jun Style)]
널 부르는 노래 (A Song Calling For You)
Your man
Love like this

credits: as tagged + http://tlsxhah.blog.me/60186511784

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails