.

.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Heo Young Saeng OverJoyed Concert in Shibuya 09.22.12

Okay, I would just like to point out that I'm posting these videos not because I don't want you to buy his DVD. In fact, I'm encouraging all of you to get one, especially if you have your own collection of SS501 Albums. Having an official one is way better! You get the official photos in your hands. ^^ The reason I am sharing this here is for Entertainment Purposes only and to let you see a glimpse of what the DVD has instore for us. So it's best you have his Official DVD album, 알았어?  허영생 짱!! ^^

Intro + 1.2.3


True Tears


Dramagic!


Talk - Part 1


Crying


Let it Go


Connect the Broken Night


Maria


Love Ya


Nameless Memory


Find


Intimidated


Talk - Part 2


Out The Club


Talk - Part 3


SS501 Medley: Kokoro, Distance, Live!, Lucky Days


All My Love


Talk - Part 4


Beautiful


Encore: Dream On + Hello Mello

credits: haruloveless@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails