.

.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Article about Kim Hyung Jun's 'Who Am I' Live Tour in Japan

I a seriously envy Japanese fans. Why wouldn't I? Our boys frequently hold concerts, fanmeetings, provides limited edition merchandise.... they've got it all. Lucky fans, they'll be able to watch Hyung Jun too. Hopefully I can watch it too someday. ^^ 김형준 일본 콘서트 화이팅!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim Hyung Jun to embark on ‘Who Am I’ Live Tour in Japan

(Photo credit : kimhyungjun.jp)
  
Hallyu star Kim Hyung Jun will be embarking on ‘Who Am I’ Live Tour in Japan this summer. Kim Hyung Jun debuted as a member and vocalist of idol group SS501. He first started out his solo activities in 2011 and since then, he has released 2 mini albums ‘My Girl’, ‘Escape’ and a Japanese single ‘Long Night’, all of which received overwhelming responses from his fans.

‘Who Am I’ Live Tour will start from 31st May till 29th June, with 3 shows in Tokyo and 2 shows in Nagoya. In the meanwhile, Kim Hyung Jun is currently filming for drama ‘Gold, appear quickly‘ which airs every Saturday and Sunday on MBC.

Check out Kim Hyung Jun’s greeting message and concert teaser below!



Greeting Message


Teaser


Source: en.korea.com


credits: babyvfan@en.korea.com + merrybaby10@yt + PIAchannel@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails