.

.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

[Fanpic] HD Photos of Kim Hyung Jun playing soccer 09.15.13

I can't help but share these amazing shots of Maknae during his game last September 15, 2013. He looks really really handsome especially at the first picture. ^^ But what also caught my attention was the shot where he laughed really hard seeing his teammate jump(?). I can imagine already how he probably laughed as if there's no tomorrow. ㅋㅋㅋ 괜찮아 김형준씨? Calm down. lols I miss hearing his laughter live. Really want to make it a message alert tone. ^^ There are 50 pictures in total but I'm just gonna post few shots. If you'd like to see all of them, you may click HERE. ^^ Enjoy!!
















credits: http://tlsxhah.blog.me/60200202425

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails