.

.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Photos of Kim Hyun Joong and Heo Young Saeng during Happy Mid-Autumn Festival Youth Soccer Match

알아~ 알아~ You have the same question as I do. Did they played soccer on the same day? Did they played together? Why is there any fancam showing about their game? Why it wasn't announced? Why few pictures only was shared? As much as I would like to answer your questions, I'm also puzzled about it too. I hope we will know all the answers soon. ^^ I just can't help but feel happy every time I think that it is possible that they played together. ^^ Still, I don't want to keep my hopes up so that I wouldn't be disappointed just in case. ^^ Huge thanks to those who shard the pictures. ^^ 김현중 허영생 보고싶어~




credits: @meesojoong + weibo.com/swanegg + Hyun宝 + @KRIS_0707

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails