.

.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Newly added SS501 Collection: Kim Hyun Joong's 'Round 3' Taiwan Edition

Yesterday was the launching of Kim Hyun Joong's 'Round 3' Album Asian Edition here on our country. It was Taiwan Version that Warner Philippines had released and I amnaged to scan the cardboard included on the album. ^^ I was very fortunate to be a part of the said launching and was very excited to see Triple S and Henecia come together in one event. ^^ I was there as early as 10:30am and took some picture of the prizes to be given away at the afternoon. ^^ Me and Cheezeemelt even took part of the games. ^^ She won in the raffle in which she got a wallclock and Kim Hyun Joong's HighCut Magazine! ^^ There were also performers of 'Your Story' and 'Unbreakable'. ^^ Too bad I wasn't able to record the performances because my phone ran out of battery. >.< But just to tell you a bit of what I have observed, there was this one kid who danced 'Unbreakable' and he even did the 'Jitjoong'! I mean, he literally took off his shirt!! To think he was just around 12 or 13 probably! ^^ It was a very fun event. ^^ Oh, and also I got a cute HyunJoong standee and a name tag(?) I think. ^^ A tiring but happy day for us. Thank you to everyone who participated, who dropped by at the event and bought the album during the launch. ^^ I hope Hyun Joong knows we support him here. ^^ Thank you also to Warner Music Philippines and Astroplus for bringing this edition to our country. ^^ Last but not the least, thank you to Triple S Philippines for making this happen. ^^

Cardboard Front

Cardboard Back







2 comments:

  1. Awwww....so excited for you and everyone who went....congratulations and Im glad you had fun...thank you for sharing your experience

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome. ^^ happy to share it with everyone. ^^

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails