.

.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Newly added SS501 Collection: Kim Hyun Joong's 'Round 3' Limited Edition

This may be a little late of posting. I already got this since last week but since I don't have time to scan before that's why I'm only sharing it now. ^^ Anyways, you may be laughing at me because it seems as if I hoarded all the album of Hyun Joong. ㅋㅋㅋ Starting from the Normal edition to Asian edition to Limited edition. lols. I guess that's how I show my support to his album. ^^ Well, I can say it is worth it, especially this limited edition since it includes 'Unreakable' and 'Your Story' MV(without that R19 part ^^) Making. I seriously laughed at some parts of it especially during his filming with the bull. ^^ Glad to have bought it. ^^ 김현중 완전 웃겨!! You may have seen others shared already the pictures included on this edition, so I'll just share to you some of it. ^^ I intended to remove some numbers for my privacy. ^^ I think I might need to buy a whole cabinet for my SS501 collections. ㅋㅋㅋ









4 comments:

  1. I just got mine last week....I couldn't help but look everyday in the mail box until it got here, and then I couldn't get it opened quick enough.....I know what you mean about the bull......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah me too!! ^^ Everyday I was checking with our post office if it already arrived. And when it did, I immediately went to pick it up personally. However, the moment I got it, I wasn't able to open the package immediately. ㅋㅋㅋ took me days before I could finally open it. ^^

      Delete
  2. Awww,,,,I'm sorry you had to wait so long to open it, I'm glad you got to enjoy it finally.....I wish they had put more of the underwater singing in it, it would of been interesting to see it.....Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails