.

.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Newly added SS501 Collection: Kim Hyun Joong's 3rd Mini Album 'Round 3' Korean Version and Star1 Magazine

Finally I get to have my hands on these items. Been waiting for them for so long. ^^ My way of supporting his album. ^^ Actually, I only bought the 'Round 3' album, but since Fangirlasia had a promo that if you are 1 of the first 10 persons who pre-ordered the item, you'll get a free Star1 Mag. Luckily, I was part of the first 10. ^^ This was delivered to my office address, and when it was delivered, it was on a transparent plastic bag so the receptionist keep teasing me about it. ^^ The Magazine's size is no joke. Seems to me it's a size of a huge newspaper. ㅋㅋㅋ But I don't care if they tease me, as long as I have them. ^^ Love it super! 1 down , two to go! Expect that I'll be posting 2 more additions in my collections. Maybe you'll smile when you find out what it is. ^^ I scanned only a few since I know they have been shared before already. ^^







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails