.

.

Monday, October 7, 2013

[Eng Translation] Notice from Heo Young Saeng's Official Website: Release of his new album 'She' 10.07.13

They finally made an announcement as to when Young Saeng will be relasing his new album. I've translated it based on my little knowledge of Korean. ^^ The title is 'She' and will be out by October 16. Are you all excited about it? I am! I'm just curios what made him decide to choose the title 'She'. Hmm..... Oh well, we will know the answer once it's out. And I'm very certain that many fans will support this album because it's gonna be the last album he will be making before he enlist in the army. Just thinking about it makes me sad again.T_T So make sure you have a copy of his album so he will know we are all here for him. 허영생 화이팅!!


source: http://www.young-saeng.com/board/board_view.asp?brd_code=001&brd_idx=4395

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails