.

.

Friday, March 15, 2013

Heo Young Saeng performs 'The Art of Seduction' for his Comeback Stage in Music Bank 03.15.13

I was not able to come to work today because I need to do do some errands. Well, it's a good thing too, since I was able to watch his comeback performance in our television. When it was his turn, I increased the volume and took pictures of it. ^^ He looks sooooo cute! With this action, I am completely forgetting about his age. ^^ 허영생 컴백무대 완전 대박!!!!! ^^

*I will replace the video once HD version is out. Replacing with HD video! Enjoy!
*I have removed the one from shirbogurl because the video is already in private. But good thing I found an HD video still! Go watch it now! ^^





credits: KpopStreamKBS@yt + TanVuLiveKBS2@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails