.

.

Friday, March 15, 2013

Heo Young Saeng's 'The Art of Seduction' Full MV is out! 03.14.13

미안해 미안해 미안해 여러분~~~ 내가 잘못했어~~~ I just got home from work and I'm very sorry if I wasn't able to update my blog especially with Young sAeng's Full MV release and Comeback stage in M!Countdown. Really sorry. T_T It's 2am now here in Manila and I'll try to post everything as fast as I can. Please bear with me. To start off, let me share to you the full MV of his new song. What can you day? I was at work and had an immediate washroom break just for me to watch it! ㅋㅋㅋ One thing I could say...허영생 귀엽다!!!!! Cuteness Overload awaits anyone who would watch this! Dimples are everywhere! Love it! Love it! Love it!

PLEASE WATCH, LIKE AND FAVORITE THIS MV ON THEIR OFFICIAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL ONLY! DO NOT RE-UPLOAD!!!!!



credits: b2ment@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails