.

.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Heo Young Saeng's 'Life' 1st Teaser MV is out! 03.06.13

I was at the office when this was released by B2M Entertainment on their Official YouTube Channel. And just to give you a trivia, I literally went out to have a biobreak (washroom break) just to be able to see the video. ㅋㅋㅋ Sorry, I can't help it. I need to see it. ^^ The moment I saw the clip, first thing that came to my mind is an obsessed fan. A pretty scary thing for a celebrity. You can always be a fan, but you should also know your boundaries. Well, we've only seen a couple of seconds. Still we have to wait for the second and also the full MV to know the real story. Then, we could tell what the song is all about. Based on some descriptions, it will be an upbeat song. Are you excited to hear it? Me too! ^^ 허영생 1차티져 공개~~ 조오타~~~~~~!!!!! ^^

PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD AND MAKE SURE TO CLICK LIKE AND FAVORITE HIS VIDEO! 



credits: b2ment@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails