.

.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Updates and Photos of Kim Hyun Joong on his 'Unlimited' Japan Tour 2013 03.03.13

Here are just bits and pieces of information what happened last night during his concert. I guess he had a wonderful time with all of his fans just by looking at the sea of green on his crowd. ^^ 김현중 너무 보고싶어~ T_T







Tweets from @lafone0606

- HJ responded to our expectation more than 300%, going around the venue twice in the air & in the moving car.

- HJ's last message: in your life, I may be a passenger 4 someone, but I'd like to make it important the bonds with you. For someone I may be the person who remain in their heart. Even I am a passenger 4 you, I will live to keep this precious relationship deep in my heart, being honest and a hard worker.

photo credits: as tagged +  khj_k40_1988@twitter + okapikenta@twitter + June_Chapelle@twitter +  @236號出口 from weibo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails