.

.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong talks about his impression on Bae Yong Jun when on stage

I'm currently having a problem with my connection at home so I am posting this while I'm on break. ^^ I like his new haircut. ^^ The boy-next-door look. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kim Hyun-joong said, 'Bae Yong-joon on stage is not brother but Yonsama' [10.12.15]

Credit: http://www.hancinema.net/news-26627.html

“Bae Yong-joon I saw in Tokyo Dome was not brother... more like 'Yonsama'. Little 'Yonsama' Kim Hyun-joong revealed his impression toward Bae Yong-joon during the interview with DATV, after the 'Message to Asia'.

Kim Hyun-joong said, 'I get along with Yong-joon brother well like friends but he looked different somehow on big stage. When I saw 30,000 audiences going crazy as Bae Yong-joon entered the ending stage, he seemed like 'Yoonsama' more than ever. I felt little awkward since it was different than usual.”

Following this, Kim Hyun-joong said that he feels ok with his new nickname little Yonsama, or little Bae Yong-joon, and said that I like the way people call me since it contains an iconic meaning, but I also want people to know that I have difference like singing and dancing.

On the other hand, for the first event of 'Miso Project', 'Message to Asia', not only Bae Yong-joon, Kim Hyun-joong, and Hwan-hee appeared, but also Japanese singer GACKT, Taiwanese actor VANESS, Joseph Chen, SHU-I, and Korean new group 'Daegook Namah' appeared.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails