.

.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kyu Jong and Young Saeng AND Story in... Manila!!

Waaaaaaaa....!!!!!!!!! I am so loving this news!!! It is finally confirmed! They will have their fanmeeting here in Manila, Philippines! The only problems is,...where should I get the payment? >_< And the event will happen in PICC, which is like 2-3 hours away from where I am located! Ugh! Seems like so many hindrances are coming out. But I won't lose hope. I'll try my best to make it to VIP section! Hand shake session is no joke! It's just a one time opportunity! So for those who were having thoughts in going to KyuSaeng Fanmeet , think again. It is not every day you see the guy that you are dreaming to meet and dreaming to touch, and dreaming to see perform 'Love Song'. ^^ Head over to Triple S Philippines website to make a reservation. *excited*






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails