.

.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong wants to act as a poor guy

Does this mean no more prince roles for him? It would be interesting to see him as a man who does not have any money. But I believe even though he would be wearing rags and would sleep with rats, he would still be the good looking poor guy. ^^ Can you imagine him begging for money? I would be probably sitting beside him, giving all the money I have just in case that happens. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Japanese Translation: miyo @lovekimhyunjoong.com

Big news in 2010?
“In terms of work, have moved to another management company, acted in drama 「Playful Kiss」, attend the Guangzhou Asia Games Opening Ceremony as a representative from Korea and sang the official theme song and winning the Best Dresser Award at 「Skyperfect! Awards 2010」.
In terms of private, I have moved house and had a trip to China.
This time I went together with the male dancer friends. In 2009, when I went to Hong Kong together with friends, I had a bad experience with photos taken by paparazzi (laughs). Last time, I do not have that much of interest in travelling but now has changed. I would like to go to Africa and South Pole. I’m interested with places that not many people have been to.
In 2010, during the World Cup Soccer at South Africa, it was the best news to know that Japan and South Korea got into the best 16. Proud of both countries showing what Asia soccer is to the world. For Japanese soccer player, I like Honda Keisuke.”


If 100points is full marks, how many points would you give for satisfaction in 2010?
“Although I do not have much rest, I do not feel overloaded as I play while working.
I think I have achieved over my target so it will be 100points.”


Recently how do you spend your off time?

“In these 2 years, when I have the time I will spend it on working on my body. My body fat is about 10%. 6 times a week, 1 day for 2 hours swimming, jogging and weight training with my trainer.
On Sundays is soccer with friends. My position is center forward!”

Target for 2011?
“I’m preparing for the album production now. I’m also planning for Asia tour. In future, my biggest target would be a solo concert at Tokyo Dome!
I would like to challenge more in drama and movies too. Korean version 「Boys Over Flowers」, 「Playful Kiss」 both were roles of a prince.
There’s a scene in 「Playful Kiss」 where I have to say this line “you are more dazzling than the sunshine”, it was hard and embarrassing. I shouldn’t say this but I thought next time I could act in a role as a poor guy who has no money and is troubled (laughs). I think this type of role fits me. When I was 17, I had left home and stayed in a basement for several months. I lived with rats and cat with nothing else but only a bed in the room (laughs). Of course there isn’t the need to pay rent. It was happy. Please love my next work even if it’s not a prince role!”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails