.

.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Kim Kyu Jong's Message to Triple S

He is such a sweet guy. Never fails to remember his lovely Triple S. How can you not love him? I am just wondering, what gift that might be? Hmmmm... let's just wait and see. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




KyuJong’s Letter at Fan Meeting [04.12.10] 
 
Credits : milkshake @ kyustory.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

Thank you for always being by my side

Thank you for always accommodating me

Thank you for always taking care of me

Thank you for always being on my side

Thank you for always giving me strength

Thank you for making me smile

Thank you for making me shed tears of joy

Thank you for being together with me for such a long time

Thank you for spending precious time together today too

I want to put in even more sincerity

I am upset because I don’t have talent in writing..

I must repay the gratitude given by pretties..

I want to give even more happiness that I have received all these while

No, I will definately do that.. grow old together, we…

Hm…I prepared a small gift…^^

Thank you…

-By KyuJong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails