.

.

Monday, February 13, 2012

[Eng Subs] Kim Kyu Jong cuts from 'Saving Madame Go Bong Shil' Episode 10 and 12

Arrogant Nicky,... but I am loving him! ^^ Whoah! I saw Prince Shin Kyu Jong dancing at the curtain call! hehehehe ^^  Huge thanks for the subber and uploader. ^^규  is back at 1:38!!!!! ♥♥♥ And at 2:08 onwards, what I saw is Kyu Jong's personality, not only Nicky. Since we all know how very kind and sweet really in reality our Kyuie! ^^

아 참! I forgot to tell you, just would like to share this although it will not interest you at all. I have a friend who will be attending Kyu Jong's romantic party in Taiwan this February 14. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go since I thought Jung Min's event here in the Philippines will happen. >.< Anyways, so to make up for it, I decided to write a letter to Kyu Jong. But the moment I send the letter to my friend, I forgot what I missed. I included in my letter that the songs in his album were great.. Yesterday, Get 'Ya Luv, My Love. I forgot to include No More Yes! >.< 바보~! >.< 정말 미안해 규종아.... I also love your song 'No More Yes'. ^^

 Episode 10


Episode 12
credits: sharonhuang83@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails