.

.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Greet Kim Kyu Jong and get a handwritten reply.... from him!

Okay, these are the times when I usually tell myself...'Why don't I live in Korea?' Well, for all ThanKYU fans and members, you are sure lucky enough to be a part of this. You don't only get to greet him on his special day, but you'll have the privilege to be one of the 24 lucky fans who can get a handwritten reply from him. ^^ Imagine, it's his birthday but you will be the one to get a present from Kyu Jong! ♥ Oh gosh how I wish I can also participate. T.T I guess I'll just leave a message to him via twitter and will cross my fingers hopefully he can read it among the million followers he has. T.T 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Birthday Message, Leave Birthday Message to KyuJong and Win Handwritten Reply!

Credits : kyu-jong.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

Hello. This is person-in-charge of ThanKYU.

24 February! KyuJong's birthday is nearing.
We are having a little event with you fans.
Do you know that KyuJong visits ThanKYU space (website) frequently??

At board

Leave a birthday congratulatory message with header [생일축하해]
Between 20 Feb ~ 24 midnight.

We will be sending KyuJong's handwritten reply to
24 fans who left a birthday message for him.

Please note that ThanKYU space/website is only accessible to official ThanKYU members »

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails