.

.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

SS501 Tweets: Kyu Jong greets his pretties on Valentine's Day

And so the ever sweet Kyuie just tweeted a few hours ago, greeting us this Valentine's day. He never fails to remember us, which makes us feel grateful and happy at the same time. ^^ And speaking of Kyu, just a quick sharing here, I dreamt about him today. I was on a plane and Kyu was at the back left side who is busy checking on fans gifts to him. He suddenly found a letter with a heart post it on it and decided to open the letter. While he was reading it, he was smiling, only means he understood what's in it. I was recording him the whole time he was reading the letter. It was actually my letter to him. ^^ Then a familiar sound suddenly being played..... it's my alarm. I suddenly woke up. >.< I checked my phone strangely but nothing was recorded. (silly me ^^) Anyways, here is his tweet today. ^^ Happy Valentine's Day Kyu! ♥ Hope you enjoy this day with your pretties. ^^








credits: 2kjdream + Lois (@HappyBoys_SS501) twitter [English Translation]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails