.

.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong Slim Beauty House CM

And so the gorgeous Leader of SS501 is back with a new endorsement. I was admiring how he convinced me with his acting at the beginning of the video. I can feel the emotions he wants to show to the viewers about how he was stunned looking at a girl. If you could actually use your own imagination, it's as if he was shy with the person who's watching the clip. ^^ I know, I know.... I'm a bit exaggerated. hehehehe Anyways, I did a screencap of the smile he did, which made me very happy and in love once again. ♥




credits: anpan2H@yt

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of Hyun Joongie.
    Now he have 2 Japanese endorsments and a lot of Koreans, of course. They are so lucky to have him as a model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I agree, they're lucky to have him coz I bet their sales would increase a lot because of him. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails