.

.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong wearing beanie and hoodie during rehearsal

Sorry if I'm late (again) in posting some news in my blog. I've been busy running errands making it hard for me to write an entry >.< But then, I'd try to squeeze in as much as possible a little time just to make sure that we won't forget our boys. ^^ Anyways, here's one article about Hyun Joong's rehearsal for his Japanese Premium Live Concert. Though he's wearing normal clothes, he still looks handsome . ^^ ( at least for me ♥)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kim Hyun Joong draws eyes with his ‘street sweats’ look

Singer Kim Hyun Joong is famous for his snappy suits and roguish style, so when rehearsal photos from his upcoming concert in Japan revealed a ‘street sweats look’, they instantly made headlines.

On February 3rd, Kim Hyun Joong came in for stage rehearsals dressed in comfortable sweats, a large hoodie, and an oversized beanie. Though he looked casual, the singer was anything but as he checked sound on the stage and practiced his dance moves.

Kim Hyun Joong will be putting on his ‘Japanese Premium Live Concert’ on the 5th, where he’ll perform the Japanese versions of ”Kiss Kiss“, “Lucky Guy“, “Break Down” and more. He will also converse and interact with his fans while on stage.

Kim Hyun Joong said, “I thank all the fans who have given a lot of attention and love to my newest album. I want to gift these fans with the best stage that I can put together.”

Source: Dispatch via Nate

credits: heartfacee@allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails