.

.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

[Eng Translation] Kim Hyun Joong's Q&A portion from An An Magazine Part 2

Here's the rest of the translation from Kim Hyun Joong's An An interview translated by lafone. ^^ I am really grateful for lafone's hardwork. ^^ Thank you! ^^ 

Please re-post with full credits! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Love is sweet and dramatic !

KHJ:   I did not have even a day-off the last year.  I was so busy that I could not remember how I spend my time.  Among that tight schedule, the Japan tour I had in November, the last year was an precious memory for me. I was so happy to see how long Japanese fans had been waiting for me that I unintentionally talked the things which should not be disclosed (* about his new drama ) .  I also threw away a unfinished plastic bottle of mineral water to the audience (laugh) .   It may be something special of my concert.  So, I will continue this kind of things, perhaps.

I also enjoyed eating many specialities of the local area in Japan.  I love class B Gurume ( delicious but inexpensive dishes), such as pork bone broth ramen, chiken wing tip, Okonomiyaki ( a savoury pancake with many ingredients, a speciality dish in Hiroshima pref. ) and so on.


Debut single, Kiss Kiss, a sweet dancing song,

KHJ:  I had no problem in singing this song in Japanese.  The pronounciation of “ tsu “  (usually hard for Koreans to properly pronounce) was also fine with me.  It was rather hard for me to struggle to keep awake as the recording of Japanese album took place midnight.  There is a saying in Korea that if a singer listens to a ghost’s voice, his/her album will make a big success, but unfortunately I could not listen to it.  I had a hard time to keep my eyes open^^   However, with so many fans’ support, I believe that my album will be a big hit. 

The most favorite part of Kiss Kiss ?

The most favorite part is the hook of this song, “ Kiss Kiss, Sweet “
While blewing a kiss, he dances by  rocking his body from side to side.  He sings this phrases with such a cute choreography. 

KHJ:  On the stage, looking at the eyes of the audience, I sing this song with my love to them, as if I would kiss to them.  I really wanted to put the word “sweet” (amai in Japanese) in this phrase, because “ love “ is sweet and dramatic, right?  
 

How do you imagine a dramatic love ?

KHJ:   Let me see ……….  Based on my experience, it seems the first love because it is a long-lasting memory for everyone, and a precious memory for myself as well.  “ A dramatic love” in imagination …. it may be coming across with the ex-girlfriend ?  If I happen to see her in such a situation, I may feel a strange emotion.    

 
The objective of this year in Japan ? 

You mainly focus on music activities this year.  Your objective is Arena Tour in Japan ?

KHJ:  I am happy about being No. 1 in the music chart, but I strongly hope to have concerts in many cities as there are chances to see many people.  When I realize this, Arena tour, I will show you a great performance. You can expect much.   If  I could hope for more, I would like to challenge for a drama or a movie in Japan because I think that there are interesting themes in  Japanese drama/movies.  I should work harder in Japanese for that. 



credits: SS501 Baidu + elley + lafone (Japanese - English Translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails