.

.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong thankful for the support: donated profits of concert to children

Despite his popularity and success, he never forgets to help the needy. And that's the exact reason why more fans admire him. Because he's beautiful inside and out. ^^ We are so proud of you Leader! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kim Hyun Joong Thanks Fans for Successful Beginning of Japanese Debut

Kim Hyun Joong gave thanks for the successful beginning of his Japanese debut. On February 5 Kim Hyun Joong held a live concert celebrating his debut and it held 20,000 fans. Kim Hyun Joong stated, “My Japanese debut single ‘Lucky Guy’ had 10,000 sales in its first week. Thank you for giving me such a good result even though I am just a rookie. Thank you for all of the support.”

He continued, “I am sad that I wasn’t able to meet all the 60,000 fans that signed up for the concert. However I will try to have a memorable experience with the 20,000 fans that are here right now.”

Kim Hyun Joong donated all of the profits from the concert to an orphanage. He stated, “I hope that I can be at least a little bit of help. If you have any extra time please spend it for the children.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails